Super Visa requires an eTA

Home » Super Visa requires an eTA

If you are a national of a visa-exempt country and you are arriving by air, you must also secure an electronic travel authorization (eTA) with your valid Super Visa (Introduction Letter).

If you are a citizen of a visa-required country, you only need to apply for the Super Visa (Official Counterfoil).

Check below if you need an (eTA) with your Super Visa.

Disclaimer: While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information on this website at the time of publication, additions, updates, alterations and changes in circumstances may occur between the time of publication and the time the user views the information. The content of this website is to be used with the assistance of an authorized representative, otherwise Somerset Immigration Services advises website users to verify the accuracy and completeness of the information before committing to any course of action.