Proof of funds requirement to study in Canada

For many individuals, the cost is the biggest factor to consider whether becoming an international student in Canada is a suitable option. Please refer to the tables below to find out the minimum amount you must have to show as proof of funds in order to apply for a student permit. The amounts are on … Read More

What is a Parent and Grandparent Super Visa

On November 04, 2011, Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC and previously CIC or Citizenship and Immigration Canada) announced that they won’t be accepting any Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship applications effective immediately to prioritize reducing the serious backlog. At that time, it was taking 7-8 years to process Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship applications! Recognizing that … Read More

Letter of Invitation for Super Visa

The child or grandchild in Canada must create an invitation letter for the parents/grandparents to include in their application. The Super Visa application cannot be completed or submitted without this invitation letter. This is a great opportunity for the child or grandchild in Canada to explain in writing how much the visit would mean to … Read More

What is a Purpose of Travel and what to do

When you are asked for the “purpose of travel” when applying for a temporary resident visa, this is your opportunity to convince the visa officer that you are a genuine visitor and have no intention of staying in Canada beyond your allowed stay. Explain why you would like to visit Canada. According to Immigration Refugee and Citizenship … Read More

Getting an upfront medical exam for Super Visa

Parent and Grandparent Super Visa applicants are allowed to get a medical exam before submitting the application. This will considerably speed up the processing of the application because: The applicant will not have to wait for the Visa Office to request for a medical exam Oftentimes there is a wait to see a Panel Physician … Read More

Super Visa requires an eTA

If you are a national of a visa-exempt country and you are arriving by air, you must also secure an electronic travel authorization (eTA) with your valid Super Visa (Introduction Letter). If you are a citizen of a visa-required country, you only need to apply for the Super Visa (Official Counterfoil). Check below if you … Read More

The Home Child Care Provider Pilot Program

The Home Child Care Provider Pilot Program accepts applications for permanent residence in Canada and not to be confused with the temporary foreign worker program. You’ll need to work for a total of at least 24 months on a full-time basis within 3 years of receiving the initial home care provider work permit. Under this … Read More

Hiring a foreign caregiver in Canada

The process of hiring a foreign caregiver A new process for hiring foreign caregivers took effect on June 18, 2019 and employers are no longer required to secure an LMIA! There are two new pilot programs: the home childcare provider pilot program and the home support worker pilot program. To be able to hire a … Read More

Do you want to study in Canada?

Most foreign nationals require a study permit in order to study in Canada. To apply for a study permit, you must show proof that you have been accepted by one of the designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. In order for the application to be successful, you must prove that you are a genuine student, … Read More

Refused Temporary Resident Visa Application

What to do after your application for a Canadian TRV is refused? Many applicants experience disappointment because even after submitting all the required documentation, it still ended in a refusal. More than likely, you made the mistake of only providing the documents being asked. Remember that each applicant’s situation is different, so what is sufficient … Read More

“We are authorized by Canada Immigration Law to provide immigration advice and represent immigration clients at the Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).”


Your immigration consultant is a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC).

Schedule an appointment

Don't know where to start or uncertain about a step in the process? Let us know how we can help.

Immigration Assessment

Free Assessment of our eligibility to apply for immigration to Canada.